ARLINGTON, Va. – The Four Courts 4 Miler Race will take place on Saturday, March 14th, 2015. The Arlington County Police Department will conduct the following road closures from approximately 6:30 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. to accommodate this event:
The following lane closures will be in effect between 6:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.:
- Wilson Boulevard from Courthouse Road to N. Rhodes Street
The following lane closures will be in effect between 8:45 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.:
- Wilson Boulevard from Route 110 to N. Courthouse Road
- Northbound Route 110 from I-395 to I-66.
- The Safeway Store at 1525 Wilson Boulevard can be accessed from N. Nash Street or N. Oak Street.
- Southbound Route 110 will remain open.
- WMATA Bus routes will be detoured from N. Moore Street west on Wilson Boulevard and north on N. Nash Street to their regularly scheduled routes.
Rosslyn and Key Bridge Traffic Detour:
Use Arlington Boulevard (Rt. 50) west to N. Courthouse Road, follow N. Courthouse Road to Wilson Boulevard west to N. Veitch Street; follow N. Veitch Street north to Lee Hwy, Lee Hwy east into Rosslyn.
In addition to the closures, street parking in the area will be restricted. Motorists should be on the lookout for temporary “No Parking” signs. Illegally parked vehicles may be ticketed or towed. If your vehicle is towed from a public street, call 703-558-2222.